Symptoms : When you attempt to establish a dial-up connection on a Windows 2000 Professional-based computer, you may receive the following error message:
- Log on to the computer as administrator or as a member of the Administrators group.
- Click Start and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Phone and Modem Options.
- Click the Modems tab.
- In the The following modems are installed list, click the modem that you want to remove, and then click Remove.
- Click Yes in response to the “Are you sure you want to remove the selected modem(s) from your system?” message.
- Restart the computer.
- The Found New Hardware Wizard starts. Follow the instructions in the wizard to reinstall the modem.
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional Edition
For any questions, queries please do not hesitate to leave a comment in the queries page at the bottom of the page or contact us at email@example.com
Join us on facebook