Windows XP – setup error code 0x0000008e
When you install Winxp system, you may get the stop error below while the setup program running:
STOP 0x00000050 PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA “
How to fix?
1. Remove some of the memory modules that are installed on the computer. Leave at least the RAM that is required for the computer to start and run Windows XP.
The recommended RAM to run Windows XP is 128 megabytes (MB). The minimum is 64 MB, and the maximum is 4 gigabytes.
Example: if two 256-MB memory modules are installed on your computer, remove one of the memory modules.
2. Restart your computer, and then run the Setup program:
a. Insert the Windows XP Setup CD-ROM in the CD-ROM drive, start the computer, and then click OKto select the first option screen to install a copy of Windows XP.
b. Click Accept, and then follow the instructions on the screen to complete the Windows XP installation.
3. If you again receive the error message that is mentioned in the above box error, go to step 4.
4. Remove a different memory module, or install the RAM in a different memory slot.
5. Restart your computer, and then rerun Setup.
You may have to restart your computer several times to identify the specific memory modules that are not working correctly.
|PC repair tool to fix code 0x0000008e||
If you still haven’t fixed the windows xp 0x0000008e problem:
1. Please try the tool windows registry optimizer, it safely cleans PC errors & invalid entries cause slow speed, blue screen, deadlock errors and crashing, and repair registry problems to speedup your computer performances. It is easy to use. And you can scan your PC for free first!
2. Some pc error is related to driver problems, Driver Update software is designed to quickly locate the most current drivers specific to your computer system, you can run a free scan for your pc driver update first.
source – windowsxpregistrycleaner.com
For any questions, queries please do not hesitate to leave a comment in the queries page at the bottom of the page or contact us at email@example.com
Join us on facebook