Find which windows error below, and to visit microsoft support help links to repair
- WinXP “Stop 0x0000000A” error message
“Stop: 0x0000000A (parameter1, parameter2, parameter3, parameter4)0x00000000, 0x8000F67C)
*** Address x has base at x – filename”
“STOP 0x0000000A (0xBFD14AAC, 0x000000FF,
***Address 8000f67c has base at 80001000 – hal.dll.” This error message problem occurs might when a driver uses an incorrect memory address.
- Windows XP “Stop 0x0000000A” When Fast Switch Between Users
Stop 0x0000000a (0x0227001d, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0x804eba3a) ” This problem caused might you install software and drivers that are provided by Netropa Corporation on the computer to add functionality to the multimedia keyboard.
- XP SP-2 “STOP 0x0000001a: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT” or “STOP 0x0000000a: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL”
This problem occurs because of a race condition in the memory manager.
- During XP Upgrade “Stop 0x0000000A Irql_Not_Less_or_Equal” Error Message
This problem can occur if there is incompatible hardware or an incompatible device driver on your computer.
- Windows XP SP2 “STOP 0x0000000A” use two USB streaming-video cameras “STOP 0x0000000A (Parameter 1Parameter 2Parameter 3Parameter 4) ” This problem cause might a race condition in the Usbcamd2.sys driver.
- Winxp “STOP 0x0000000A” Error Change from AC Power to DC Power
When you change between AC power and DC power on your laptop computer, you may receive a “STOP 0x0000000A” error message on a blue screen. This problem caused might when you unplug or replug the power supply into the computer while it is in Standby mode, and then resuming.
- Windows Server 2003, XP & Vista 0x0000000A or 0x000000BE error use IEEE 1394-based scanner
0x000000BE: ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY ” This problem occurs because of an issue with the Scsiscan.sys file.
- Windows Server 2003, 2000 & XP “STOP 0x00000050” or “STOP 0x0000000A” a diagnostic program immediately close
“*** STOP: 0x00000050 (0xffffff60, 0x00000000, 0x804fa26f, 0x00000000) PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA address 0x804fa26f in 0x50_nt!ObReferenceObjectSafe+e”
“*** STOP: 0x0000000A (0xffffff94, 0x00000000, 0x00000000, 0x804e15ef) IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL address 0x804fa26f in 0xA_nt!ExpCopyThreadInfo+a“. This problem cause might the computer is infected with a variant of the Sdbot virus.
That is we find the informations to resolve your PC 0x0000000A blue screen errors, hope it is helpful to you, if you still haven’t repaired this errors, please contact microsoft support for further help.
source – windowsxpregistrycleaner.com
For any questions, queries please do not hesitate to leave a comment in the queries page at the bottom of the page or contact us at email@example.com
Join us on facebook