You may receive error message 0x0000007E when blue screen, windows reboot, install Windows 7 …, this page contains some useful information to repair your computer error code 0x0000007E
|Windows xp – blue screen error code 0x0000007E|
- When you try to install update on your windows xp system, you may get the blue screen error below:”STOP: 0x0000007E (0xC0000001D, 0x80537008, 0xBACCF508, 0xBACCF204)”
- How to fix?You can fix is due to the KB977165 Kernel patch Microsoft applied via Windows Updates;
STOP: 0x0000007E, 1st param 0xc000001D due to Windows Update KB977165. Uninstalling KB977165 should fix it.
Boot from your Windows XP CD & start the recovery console.
Once you are in the Repair Screen..
Type this: CHDIR $NtUninstallKB977165$\spuninst
Type this: BATCH spuninst.txt
Type this: systemroot
Type this command: exit
You can also do this with a Hiren BootCD, except you will have to open the spuninst.txt file manually and copy each line, paste it in a command prompt and let each line run.
|Microsoft help links for error 0x0000007E|
- How to troubleshoot a Stop 0x0000007E error in Windows XP
- Error message after you upgrade a computer that uses a processor other than an Intel processor to Windows XP Service Pack 2 or to Windows XP Service Pack 3: “STOP: 0x0000007E”
- You may receive a “Stop 0x0000007E” error message after you enable the BitLocker Drive Encryption feature in Windows Vista
- “Stop 0x0000007E” or “Stop 0x00000050” Stop error message in Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2
- Error message after you apply update 973879: “Stop 0x0000007e” or “Stop 0x00000050”
- Error message after you enable the ETW trace log on a computer that is running Windows XP: “0x0000007E (0xC0000005, parameter2, parameter3, parameter4 ) SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED”
- “STOP: 0x0000007E” Error Message When You Install Windows XP Disk Image from a Remote Installation Services Server
- Stop Error 0x7E Occurs in Usbhub.sys If USB Bandwidth Consumption Exceeds 100 Percent
- 0000007e Error Fix Windows System – Our site code 0000007e error repair guide.
- If you still haven’t fixed the windows xp 0x0000007E problem:1. Please try the tool windows registry optimizer, it safely cleans PC errors & invalid entries cause slow speed, blue screen, deadlock errors and crashing, and repair registry problems to speedup your computer performances. It is easy to use. And you can scan your PC for free first!
2. Some pc error is related to driver problems, Driver Update software is designed to quickly locate the most current drivers specific to your computer system, you can run a free scan for your pc driver update first.
For any questions, queries please do not hesitate to leave a comment in the queries page at the bottom of the page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us on facebook