You may receive error message 0x490 when some hardware was faulty, pc freezing, blue screen and so on, this page contains some useful information to repair your windows 7 (or other windows systems) error code 0x490, if you fixed this error from this help article, please email us ( email@example.com ) give your feedback, and we hope you can share this page to your friends if they need like you, thanks.
|Failed, error code 0x490||Learn more…|
|Microsoft help links for error 0x490||Learn more…|
|PC repair tool for code 0x490||Learn more…|
|Failed, error code 0x490||Back to Top|
- This Error may occur in your windows 7/vista system.
- How Fix?Those random issues are the worst! It could be a few things, but most of the time it is hardware. I had an older ThinkPad that did about the same thing…once in awhile it would not find the hard drive. I’m sure it was a controller issue as another hard drive didn’t fix the issue and both drives worked fine in another system.
On another computer I had a 160GB drive appear to fail…several times. I was about to toss it. I deleted all partitions and ran a utility to fix bad sectors and perform a low level format. That was 4 years ago and it still works fine today.
I would definitely make sure you save all your needed files just in case and make a full image of the system. That way if you did have a drive failure you could pop a new one in and be back up and running within an hour.
In the meantime, if you can get into Windows and it work fine, I would run the Disk cleanup and drafrag utilities in the properties of your C: drive to make sure it is as good as it can be.
|Microsoft help links for error 0x490||Back to Top|
- How to use the Bootrec.exe tool in the Windows Recovery Environment to troubleshoot and repair startup issues in Windows
- Windows 7 starting up issue.Error code =0x490
- black screen: Windows failed to load/Error 0x490
- “Boot manager failed to find OS loader” code “0x490” and “Boot configuration data store repair” also code “0x490
- Ststem Restore error code 0x490 and Sys file integrity check error code 0x2
- System Restore failur error/s – 0x1f and 0x490
|PC repair tool for code 0x490||Back to Top|
- If you still haven’t fixed the windows 7 0x490 problem, please try the tool windows registry optimizer, it safely cleans PC errors & invalid entries cause slow speed, blue screen, deadlock errors and crashing, and repair registry problems to speedup your computer performances. It is easy to use. And you canscan your PC for free first!
- Help Links:
What is the Windows Registry? | What is Registry Cleaner? | Which is the Top Registry Cleaner?
source – windowsxpregistrycleaner.com
For any questions, queries please do not hesitate to leave a comment in the queries page at the bottom of the page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us on facebook