|Activate Windows 7 system error 0xC004F074|
- When you try to activate window 7 on your upgraded computer, you may get the error below:“Error Code: 0xC004F074”
- How fix?You can activate your Windows 7 manually: (Help link:Activate Windows 7 by Phone)
1. Click on the Start button, and in the Search box type: slui.exe 4
2. Next press the ‘ENTER‘ key
3. Select your ‘Country‘ from the list.
4. Choose the ‘Phone Activation‘ option.
5. Stay on the phone and wait for a person to help you with activation.
|Microsoft help links for error 0xC004F074|
- When trying to activate you get 0xC004F074 with description “The Key Management Server (KMS) is unavailable”
- Error Code 0xC004F074 Activating Windows 7 KMS Clients
- Office 2010 activation troubleshooter for Software Licensing Service errors when you try to activate Office 2010, such as: “Software Licensing Service reported that the computer could not be activated”
- Error message when you try to activate Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Business, Windows 7, or Windows Server 2008: “Code 0x8007232b”
- If you still haven’t fixed the windows 7 0xC004F074 problem:1. Please try the tool windows registry optimizer, it safely cleans PC errors & invalid entries cause slow speed, blue screen, deadlock errors and crashing, and repair registry problems to speedup your computer performances. It is easy to use. And you can scan your PC for free first!
2. Some pc error is related to driver problems, Driver Update software is designed to quickly locate the most current drivers specific to your computer system, you can run a free scan for your pc driver update first.