You need to run these 6 essential steps to remove all the spyware on your computer.
1. Run Deckard’s System Scanner (DSS)
2. Run the vundo and combo fix
3. Run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
4. Run the anti spyware removal programs spybot
5 Run Superantispyware
6. Run a complete scan with free curing utility Dr.Web CureIt!
Install threat fire which will enhance your antivirus protection
- Go to Trend Housecall (see link below) and use their free scanner, which works well. In addition, AVG works well.
- Norton Antivirus
- Try the following programs; they will stop all unwanted stuff from getting onto your computer. I went to http://www.webattack.com and found a way to remove it by doing the following: Clicked on the green link at the top of the page stating “FREEWARE,” then clicked on virus tools/or you can search on that site for this program: “Avast home edition.” It is the best freeware program that I have ever used and it removed the virus in no time.The Funweb A is a Trojan horse virus, and when Avast picked it up was going by another name; I think that’s why everybody has difficulty in removing it, and can’t find anything under Funweb A.
Avast has also detected and removed 2 other virus-infected files on my computer! It is important to do a live update of Avast virus definitions and to set the program to run a full-system scan. Do download the full free home adition and not just the computer cleaner. It’s absolutely amazing.
Two other freeware programs that run really well along with Avast can be found on the same site: Ad-Aware spy detector; and Zone Alarm firewall. I have all three of these and they work together like magic!
- Try to download the free trial of NOD32 — it is rated #1. Do a Google search to find the NOD32 site.
courtesy : wiki answers
For any questions, queries please do not hesitate to leave a comment in the queries page at the bottom of the page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us on facebook