Find which windows error below, and visit microsoft support or answers help links to resolve
- When you send and receive e-mail messages by using a POP3 e-mail account, you receive one of the following error messages: “0x8004210A” “0x800CCC0B” or “0x8004210B”
Task ‘machine.domain.xom – Sending and Receiving’ reported error (0x800CCC0B): ‘Unknown Error 0x800CCC0B’
- Windows Mail and Windows Live Mail error codes
0x800CCC0B IXP_E_BUSY Server or mail drop is busy
- Troubleshooting error messages that you receive when you try to send and receive e-mail in Outlook and Outlook Express
When you try to send and receive e-mail, you may receive an error message that resembles one of the following: The server could not be found. (Account:account name, POPserver:’mail’, Error Number: 0x800ccc0d)
- Windows Mail Error 0x800CCC0B – Can receive but have extreme delays in sending e-mails
A couple of days ago we suddenly started getting the following message when sending outgoing mail using Windows Mail Version 6.0.60000.16386 (Vista operating system): “An unknown error has occurred. Subject ‘test’, Account: XXXXXXXX, Server: ‘mail.bellsouth.net’, Protocol: SMTP, Port 25, Secure (SSL): No, Error Number 0x800CCC0B”. (I substituted Xs for my account number as this is a public forum) Messages have been going to the outbox and sit there for a couple of hours, then they seem to be sent. Any help you can provide will be appreciated.
- Account: ‘imap.gmail.com’, Server: ‘smtp.gmail.com’, Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800CCC0B
Hi i have had this error report and can only receive and not send e-mails. It had been working fine for months. The account is a googlemail account that gets forwarded to my Windows live account.
That is we find the help informations to repair system error 0x800ccc0b, hope our page is helpful to you, if you still haven’t fixed this errors, please contact microsoft support for further help.
For any questions, queries please do not hesitate to leave a comment in the queries page at the bottom of the page or contact us at email@example.com
Join us on facebook