Find which windows error below, and visit microsoft support or answers help links to resolve
- The “ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT” error occurs when you send Web requests by using NTLM authentication in Windows 2000
# as an HRESULT: Severity: FAILURE (1), Facility: 0x7, Code 0x2efd
# for hex 0x2efd / decimal 12029 :
- Error message when you try to update Money 2007, Money 2006, or Money 2005: “An internet communication error occurred OFXIE12029”
When you try to update Microsoft Money 2007, Microsoft Money 2006, or Microsoft Money 2005, you receive the following error message:
An internet communication error occurred OFXIE12029.
- Dynamic Update Not Successful During Windows Server 2003 Setup and 12029 Error Is Added to Setuperr.log
When you try to install any of the Windows products that are listed at the beginning of this article, if you click Yes, download the updated setup file (Recommended) during Windows Setup to run the Dynamic Update feature, Dynamic Update may not download the necessary drivers and fixes. Additionally, a 12029 error (ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT) may be added to your Setuperr.log file.
- Systems Management Server 2003 Remote Control Client does not display current Remote Control Status
[LOG[HTTP ERROR: 12029 :
component=”CCMEXEC” context=”” type=”1″ thread=”764″ file=”ccmhttperror.cpp:73″>
<![LOG[Request failed: 404 Object Not Found]LOG]!>
- Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage.
warn HTTP: Error 12029 connecting to http://www.microsoft.com: A connection with the server could not be established .
- How to use the RPC Ping utility to troubleshoot connectivity issues with the Exchange over the Internet feature in Outlook 2007 and in Outlook 2003
Error 12029 returned in the WinHttpSendRequest.
- Two net connections, Dial-up is working okay, broadband is not. xp, sp2, IE6I am running Windows XP. I have excellent connectivity to my wireless internet in the house, but I can’t connect to the internet. The best that I can tell is that I have a winsock problem. I have tried serveral fixes and patches, but I’m not getting anywhere. I am getting an almost identical diagnostic warning that ramanandg75 was getting. I followed both suggestions that you posted, but neither one worked. I am getting Warning 12031, 12029, and 12037. The solution center also tries to run every time I start up. Can you help?
That is we find the help informations to repair pc error 12029, hope our page is helpful to you, if you still haven’t fixed this errors, please contact microsoft support for further help.
For any questions, queries please do not hesitate to leave a comment in the queries page at the bottom of the page or contact us at email@example.com
Join us on facebook