Find which windows error below, and visit microsoft support or answers help links to resolve
- How to recover from Event ID 1168 and Event ID 1003 error messages
When you boot an Active Directory domain controller into normal mode following the restoration of its Active Directory database, the following error message is displayed:
Event ID: 1003
Source: NTDS General
Category: Internal Processing
Description: The Windows Directory Services database cannot be initialized and returned error -1811. Unrecoverable error, the directory can’t continue.
- Error message and event ID 1003 after you restart your Windows Server 2003-based computer: “Serious system error has occurred”
After you restart your Microsoft Windows Server 2003-based computer, you receive the following error message:
Event ID 1003
Description Error code 000000d1, parameter1 f94ec0da, parameter2 00000002, parameter3 00000000, parameter4 f94ec0da.
- Event ID 1003 and DHCP Client Denied with Two DHCP Servers on the Network
Also, Error ID 1003 may appear in the Event Log with the following description:
DHCP failed to obtain a lease for the card with Network Address MAC address of client. Access is denied.
- FIX: Error message when an application tries to use Internet Explorer 7 to retrieve a proxy configuration script: “1003 ERROR_CAN_NOT_COMPLETE”
- SNA NT 4.0 Client Gets 1003 Error Connecting to SNA Server 3.0
The SNA Server 3.0 or 4.0 client for Windows NT may display the following error message when you try to connect to an SNA Server 3.0 (all service packs) system:
SNA Server – Error # 1003
SnaBase could not open a sponsor connection to server <server name>.
- 3270 Emulator Hangs and Returns X’1003′ Error to Mainframe
Event ID: 21
Source: SNA Server
Description: (1124) Negative Response Sent on Connection <connection
name> (SENSE = 1003).
- FIX: Clients may receive an error message or may experience unusually long delays when an administrator saves configuration changes in a large Host Integration Server 2004 configuration
Host Integration Server – ERROR # 1003
SnaBase could not open a sponsor connection to server ServerName
That is we find the help informations to repair computer error 1003, hope our page is helpful to you, if you still haven’t fixed this errors, please contact microsoft support for further help.
For any questions, queries please do not hesitate to leave a comment in the queries page at the bottom of the page or contact us at email@example.com
Join us on facebook