Find which windows error below, and visit microsoft support or answers help links to resolve
- Windows Installer error 1406 occurs when installing software
When you are installing software that uses the Windows Installer runtime, you may receive the following error message, and Setup will exit the installation:
Error 1406. Could not write value Folders to key Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\InProgress. Verify that you have sufficient access to that key or contact you support personnel
- You receive an error message when you install an Office program or open an Office program or document
When you install a Microsoft Office program, you may receive one of the following error messages during or at the end of the installation process:
Error 1406: Setup cannot write the value to the registry key
- Registry key permission error message 1406 occurs when you install Office XP
If you dimension an object as a Recordset and then set that object to databaseobject.OpenRecordset(source), you may receive the following error message:
Run time error ’13’: Type mismatch
- Error message when you install Business Contact Manager: “Error 1406 Could not write value to key \SOFTWARE”
Error 1406 Could not write value to key \SOFTWARE. Verify that you have sufficient access to that key, or contact your support personnel.
- Installation error 80070643
SI (s) (E0:1C) [19:17:10:808]: Note: 1: 1401 2: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\MSSE 3: 5
MSI (s) (E0:1C) [19:17:10:808]: Product: Microsoft Security Essentials — Error 1406. Could not write value to key \Software\Classes\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\MSSE. System error . Verify that you have sufficient access to that key, or contact your support personnel.
- Visio2000: Error 1406 When You Install Visio Under Windows NT or Windows 2000
Error 1406: Could not write value Installed to key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Visio\Solution\DFD Solution\Supports Semantic Error Check. Verify that you have sufficient access to that key, or contact your support personnel.
- You may receive Error 1406 when you use Wireless IntelliMouse Explorer 2.0 to install IntelliPoint 5.2 on a Windows-based computer
That is we find the help informations to computer error code 1406, hope our page is helpful to you, if you still haven’t fixed this errors, please contact microsoft support for further help.
For any questions, queries please do not hesitate to leave a comment in the queries page at the bottom of the page or contact us at email@example.com
Join us on facebook