The process is easy with hardly any work for you. Follow these steps to get this work done in a jiffy.
- Just as your computer shows its brand logo or as soon as your Central processing Unit (CPU) starts working, press F2 or F10 (depends from computer to computer)
- The system utility opens.
- There will be an option called “Boot Sequence” there.
- Change the boot sequence from your hard disk to the CD/DVD-ROM.
- Before exiting this mode do insert the the Operating system CD into the disk drive.
- Exit this mode and save the changes too.
- Then the computer restarts itself.
- When it shoes an option that tells you to press any key to read from the disk.
- Press the key and the installation will begin.
- Do the needful (like giving the code ,etc.)
And the OS is installed.
For any questions, queries please do not hesitate to leave a comment in the queries page at the bottom of the page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us on facebook